At Bverve we believe that non-restrictive directed teaching of materials, other than just the academic material, can be extremely useful in overcoming learning difficulties. All the sessions are conducted on-to-one, with each child getting special and individualized attention and care.
We use a variety of focused programs and series to improve different learning skills. Some of the programs that we use in various areas are as follows:
- Oral Language: Using Flashcards along with LinguiSystems Vocabulary Cards
- Phonics: Chaos to Clarity (C2C) Beginner’s Reading Program, Primary Phonics Series,Explore the Code Series and Mega Words Series
- Reading Comprehension: Making Connections Series, Making Connections Intervention Series, Reading Comprehension in Varied Subject Matter series, Reasoning & Reading Series, and PASS Reading Enhancement Program (PREP).
- Reading Fluency: S.P.I.R.E. Readers, Primary Phonic Readers, etc
- Vocabulary: Wordly Wise Series and Vocabulary from Classical Roots
- Thinking Skills: Stepping Stones, Analogies Series
- Writing: The Paragraph Book Series and the Writing Skills Program
Who can we help?
We offer remedial assistance to children with:
- Specific Learning Disabilities
- Slow Learner
- Developmental Dyslexia
- Language, Speech and Academic Delays
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Global Developmental Delay
- Childhood Behavioural Disorders/Challenges
- Seizure Disorder
- Language and Communication Disorder